Continuing Professional Education Courses for Financial Services, Accounting, and Tax Professionals Including CFP®, CPA, & IRS
Why Beacon Hill?
Beacon Hill Financial Educators provides continuing professional education courses for the following licenses and certifications:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (CFP®);
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA);
- Enrolled Agent (EA);
- Tax Return Preparer (OTRP);
- Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent (ERPA);
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®)
- Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA®)
- PACE (CLU ChFC).
CE, CPE Program Sponsorships:
- CFP Board CE and Ethics Sponsor;
- Approved Program Sponsor of National State Boards of Accountancy, National Registry of CPE Sponsors (QAS), and Individual State Boards of Accountancy (where applicable);
- Approved CE Sponsor for the IRS.
, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®
are certification marks owned by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. These marks are awarded to individuals who successfully complete CFP®
Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Beacon Hill Financial Educators, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
Copyright © 2001 - 2022 Beacon Hill Financial Educators Inc. All Rights Reserved.
51A Middle Street, Newburyport, MA 01950
Phone - (toll free): 800.588.7039 - Fax: 877.902.4284